Título profesionalSales Manager -Ruminants (M/F)
Tipo de contratoPermanent contract Full-time
Detalles del trabajo
Presentación de la compañíaPHOSPHATES_TIMAB INDIA
Trabajo principalSales Manager -
Descripción del trabajoPhosphea (TIMAB India) is specialist in mineral-based solutions for animal nutrition. Phosphea, a subsidiary of Groupe Roullier, has produced and sold Feed Phosphates for the animal nutrition industry for 40 years, it is now European leader and 2nd worldwide player. Phosphea operates in over 100 countries worldwide and has a workforce of 530 employees. Our R&D team is working on the chemistry of our feed material to bring them beyond the supply of element. In fact, through the appropriate knowledge of our product we are targeting precision nutrition, animal performances and formulation optimization.
TIMAB India was incorporated in 2014 with registered office in Chennai and rapidly grown and emerged as leader in Feed Phosphates segment in India for last ten years. Now TIMAB India would like to spread its business into value added poultry nutrition products.
To support its development, TIMAB India (Phosphea) is currently hiring a:
Sales Manager Ruminants M/F
The Sales Manager Ruminant's will have to further develop Phosphea’s range of specialty mineral products in the following markets: Punjab & Haryana.
- To sell our technical and value-added products to customers in India.
- To build relationship and networking with various stakeholders mainly with the technical team of the client.
- To be an interface with industry influencers, nutritionists, liaise and maintain relationship.
- To promote our products that need technical expertise.
- Lead product trials and take initiative to publish structured trial reports in close coordination with our technical team in France.
- Report market intelligence and operational details which will support the business development.
- To advise the new products and ideas that we can venture into.
- Plan, monitor and develop business throughout the assigned territory and contribute to team effort by achieving desired results.
- Promote product offerings of the organization to cattle feed millers & organized dairy while establishing distribution network to reach retail segment of small farmers.
- Provide regular feedback of activities – Planned and otherwise.
- Sales forecasting for budgeting & stock replenishment
Criterios de los candidatos
Experience levelYour profile:
- Educational background in Business Development, Sales, Marketing, or relevant field with techno commercial expertise (animal nutrition/animal health)
- Previous experience as Business Development Manager/Sales Manager with direct sales experience with customers (No presales/ No back office)
- Proven record of sales growth and experience in managing sales or marketing teams
- Strong knowledge of business and sales growth techniques and execution
- Expertise in relevant products/industry (technical and value-added) or service to be marketed
- Excellent communication skills along with sharp negotiation and networking skills
- Innovative approach to bring new product ideas for the Indian market and collaborate with in-house and external resources
- Exposure to international markets and multi-cultural teams
- Organized and dedicated along with problem-solving & entrepreneurial approach
- Good command of English and Hindi is preferred
- Result and customer oriented
- Strong listening skills
- Candidate should be willing to relocate and cover the assigned markets.