Intitulé du posteSales Executive - M/F
Type de contratPermanent contract Full-time
Détails du poste
Présentation de la sociétéPHOSPHATES_TIMAB INDIA
Emploi principalSales Manager -
Description de l'emploiPhosphea (TIMAB India) is specialist in mineral-based solutions for animal nutrition. Phosphea, a subsidiary of Groupe Roullier, has produced and sold Feed Phosphates for the animal nutrition industry for 40 years, it is now European leader and 2nd worldwide player. Phosphea operates in over 100 countries worldwide and has a workforce of 530 employees. Our R&D team is working on the chemistry of our feed material to bring them beyond the supply of element. In fact, through the appropriate knowledge of our product we are targeting precision nutrition, animal performances and formulation optimization.
TIMAB India was incorporated in 2014 with registered office in Chennai and rapidly grown and emerged as leader in Feed Phosphates segment in India for last ten years. Now TIMAB India would like to spread its business into value added poultry nutrition products.
To support its development, TIMAB India (Phosphea) is currently hiring a:
Sales Executive (Andhra Pradesh) - M/F
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the Sales Executive will have to further develop our business activity in the field of animal feed market in this particular location listed (Andhra Pradesh).
Your main missions will be:
- Develop and expand the business on the area for our products
- Monitor the market (competition, potential clients…)
- Expand and monitor the B2B client portfolio & a distribution network by sourcing and pursuing contacts, prospects and partners
- Draft and negotiate commercial contracts in order to optimize your results (margins, volume and market share)
- Manage the P&L of your area
- Ensuring the correct processing of client orders, logistics and payments.
Critères de candidature
Profile:- Graduated in International Business/International Sales, you have a first experience in sales of Agri/Agro products and/or familiar with trading commodities
- Good command of English and Telugu is preferred.
- Core skill: Willing to Travel for sales meet (75-80%)
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Result and customer oriented
- Strong listening skills
- Candidate should be willing to relocate and cover the assigned market as instructed by the Reporting officer