Intitulé du posteBusiness Development Manager Poultry M/F
Type de contratPermanent contract Full-time
EmplacementTIMAB INDIA PRIVATE LTD
Détails du poste
Présentation de la sociétéPHOSPHATES_TIMAB INDIA
Emploi principalDevelopment Manager -
Description de l'emploi
(TIMAB India) is specialist in mineral-based solutions for animal nutrition.
Phosphea, a subsidiary of Groupe Roullier, has produced and sold Feed
Phosphates for the animal nutrition industry for 40 years, it is now European
leader and 2nd worldwide player. Phosphea operates in over 100 countries
worldwide and has a workforce of 530 employees. Our R&D team is working on
the chemistry of our feed material to bring them beyond the supply of element.
In fact, through the appropriate knowledge of our product we are targeting
precision nutrition, animal performances and formulation optimization.
TIMAB India was incorporated in 2014 with registered office in Chennai and rapidly grown and emerged as leader in Feed Phosphates segment in India for last ten years. Now TIMAB India would like to spread its business into value added poultry nutrition products.
To support its development, TIMAB India (Phosphea) is currently hiring a:
Business Development Manager - Poultry M/F
Permanent contract - Based in Chennai (India)
Your main goal:
To further develop Phosphea’s range of specialty mineral products in India.
- To sell our technical and value-added products to customers in India.
- To build relationship and networking with various stake holders mainly with the technical team
of the client.
- To be an interface with industry influencers, nutritionists, liaise and maintain relationship.
- To promote our products that needs technical expertise.
- Lead product trials and take initiative to publish structured trial reports in close coordination with our technical team in France.
- Report market intelligence and operational details which will support the business development.
- To advise the new products and ideas that we can venture into.
Critères de candidature
Niveau d'expérienceYour profile:
- Educational background in Business Development, Sales, Marketing, or relevant field with techno commercial expertise (animal nutrition/animal health).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Business Development Manager/Sales Manager role with direct sales experience with customers. (No presales/ No back office)
- Proven record of sales growth and experience in managing sales or marketing teams.
- Strong knowledge of business and sales growth techniques and execution.
- Expertise in relevant product/industry (technical and value added) or service to be marketed.
- Excellent communication skills along with sharp negotiation and networking skills
- Innovative approach to bring new product ideas for the Indian market and collaborate with in-house and external sources.
- Exposure to international markets and multi-cultural teams.
- Organized and dedicated along with problem-solving & entrepreneurial approach.